Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOW GUYS SELECT THE GIRL THEY WANT TO MARRY:
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more
attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all! the
money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint
account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the biggest tits.

Men are Men.

:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I lust hope it was the one who made the most money !!! HE HE HE

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Ya see guys I have been thru this and that is exactly what I did........................pic the one with the biggest tit's and smallest brain:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
See,,, that would be my choice next time,,,,, ( not that there is going to be a next time honey :evil: ) But personally, I have learned my lesson with smart women !!!! I would try the bimbo route next time. Not saying it would be better, but I would just like to know I covered all my bases so to speak !!!!

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
On behalf of smart women around the world, just let me say that I'm shocked! :shocked: :confused1 A person's choice of partner is a direct reflection of themselves... I would think you'd opt for the best both physically and mentally.

Or is the problem that a smart woman is too much work to keep up with and to hard to manipulate? Hmmmmm...

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well to be honest my last wife (#3) was/is a Plastic Surgeon and no she really wasn't short of brain power:eek: But she did have big tit's:laugher: :laugher: Ok and if ya wanna know number 2 was a Flight attendant ok maybe she was a little short in the brain department, come to think of it so was #3 she did marry me.....................................and that alone shows she was no genius:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
So if given the choice between 2 well-endowed women - one with an IQ greater than or equal to your own, and one with an IQ well below yours, you'd opt for...

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
the one with the bigge tit's isn't that how it is suppose to be?:laugher: :laugher: But I have to be truthful here I am not really in to the bimbo thing. I know I am gonna catch He** from the guys on this one.................:gunner: :gunner:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Thank goodness... you've [somewhat] restored my faith in mankind.

Since becoming single again, I found that good-looking-but-not-too-bright men are fun to dress-up and take out, etc. ( ;) ), but they didn't make good relationship material... boring! Of course I found the best of both worlds when I met Jeff, and that's when I stopped looking! :D :D :D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Nothing wrong with looks, I didn't say I wanted smart and dull:D I like em with a brain, just not too much brain:laugher: Just kidding!! I am have always preffered to be able to have someone who can hold there own in a conversation. In my line of work we deal with some rather smart and sometimes important people ( well they think they are important) So I like one that can mingle and rub elbows with em..............................

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
First of all, I will agree with the to hard to manipulate comment !!!!

Second,,, nice catch/save on describing Jeff !!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts