Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,,just got home from Hooters,,,, 5 hours at Hooters !!!! Great guy, great looking boat. Unfortunatly the weather didnt co opereate for the boat ride,,,, but,, I think the saint ( boatnut ) had more fun here !!! Maybe he will post the pics !!!!

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Dave it was great to meet you.I will post your pics as soon as possible and the mail them back to you.Nice boat.........

obnoxus,it's about time you realize my true qualities.:)

Now,I will not say whos,who,but if you had to guess,what would it be ? I think we have all seen ob in the gallery

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I menat with your head in the waitresses chest !!!

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
1boatnut said:

Now,I will not say whos,who,but if you had to guess,what would it be ? I think we have all seen ob in the gallery

Is this another contest ?
Now is 1st prize a Hooter t-shirt or the Hooter girl ? :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill ask her,,, she is right here next to me !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And your point ????????????

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1boatnut said:

No not another contest,but I think this picture is gonna prove another point.One which I will tell later:)

And that point being you can tell everyone but Boatnut behaved and kept there distance from the boobie,,,,,,,I mean Hooters girl,,,everyone except boatnut that is !

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Take a good look at that pic Stu,,,, cant you see that pitiful " I feel so sad for you old guy " look in her eyes as she pitifully puts her head on his shoulder?????!!!

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
All a part of the master plan.....ever notice when the young guys can't get any they go to the old guy pity routine.....Think of something different ob,because the old guy's holding the girl.

What you holding?????????

yea,and thanks stuchamp......buddy

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Wow, Motley Crew plays Chicago.:laugher: Those neon tans are looking good!:gunner: Looks like you guys had a good time.:cool: I hope you "Tipped" Ms. Hooter well.:eek:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
GREAT shot... You guys are too much! Sorry to hear about the weather, but your spirits don't appear to be dampened... :)

So b'nut, did you rush right off to church after you got home? That sweet little Hooter girl looks more ready for Sunday school than for catering to you 'gents' while showing off her God-given treasures! ;)

I want to hear from Scarab3DMC... how'd HE hold up after 5 hours with you guys??? :eek:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
greeneyedbeacher,How did you know that was my 1st stop after Hooter's.Unfortunately,when I got there the priest seemed to be busy,so I did not get a chance to repent for my evil thoughts. I did say a few prayers and light 3 candles for my forum brothers before I left. I think after all the time I have been on the board,you truely are starting to understand the true 1boatnut.;)

but geb,then you had to go and spoil it with you can't wait to hear from Scarab3DMC the true story.:(
I already told the truth:p: Now I will have to light a candle for you,for having mistrusting thoughts.But don't worry,I certainly forgive you,as you were probabily misguided by some of the other guys posts.I know you will soon see the true light,and get back on the right path:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya know the problem with Boatnut,,,,Is he actually BELIEVES that is what happened !!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts