Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down to the slip to take the big pimpin Mako out for an afternoon run,
get there and see all the hatches open, gas cap is gone and battery is gone. fck...
So I call Travis county sheriff, they come out in about 30min
( this to me is amazing by the way,in Miami they would have laughed at me and hung up the phone)
and while they are taking report another lady shows up and turns out they stole her jet ski across from
my boat using my battery and gas!
Jet Ski belongs to her husband ,they just came back from his moms funeral!
ARGHHHHH..
Now you have to be fukin insane to steal anything down here, EVERYONE carries, we are in county,
ITS LEGAL TO SHOOT HERE, and the owner of the marina is Jerry Sisemore,fomer lineman for the Eagles,,in other words a big mfer you dont want to mess with.
Now who in their right mind would risk getting shot or turned into a human pretzel over stealing a friggin jet ski?
Anyways ,just venting..

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
UMM,

I dont appreciate the Miami thing, I moved down here only to find a real PD, the ones in CT laughed at me, long story, but I wouldnt pick on Miami, there are worse places.

·
Innocent Bystander
1,498 Posts
HTRDLNCN said:
Went down to the slip to take the big pimpin Mako out for an afternoon run,
get there and see all the hatches open, gas cap is gone and battery is gone. fck...
So I call Travis county sheriff, they come out in about 30min
( this to me is amazing by the way,in Miami they would have laughed at me and hung up the phone)
and while they are taking report another lady shows up and turns out they stole her jet ski across from
my boat using my battery and gas!
Jet Ski belongs to her husband ,they just came back from his moms funeral!
ARGHHHHH..
Now you have to be fukin insane to steal anything down here, EVERYONE carries, we are in county,
ITS LEGAL TO SHOOT HERE, and the owner of the marina is Jerry Sisemore,fomer lineman for the Eagles,,in other words a big mfer you dont want to mess with.
Now who in their right mind would risk getting shot or turned into a human pretzel over stealing a friggin jet ski?
Anyways ,just venting..
Well, they probably haven't resorted to crime because they're smart...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
RCHEVELLE71 said:
UMM,

I dont appreciate the Miami thing, I moved down here only to find a real PD, the ones in CT laughed at me, long story, but I wouldnt pick on Miami, there are worse places.
I had 2 different cars stolen and 3 more broken into in Miami and Miami Beach and not ONCE did Miami or Miami Beach PD ever come out,they would tell me to go to the station to fill out a report..

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RSCHAP1 said:
Hopefully you can get some insurance somehow...
And even more so, HOPE THAY CATCH THE SOBs!!
he doesnt have any and mine wont cover a boat thats not mine,i already called.

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
That is terrible. Hate to hear it.

I hope you get a chance to settle the score some how.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
HTRDLNCN said:
I had 2 different cars stolen and 3 more broken into in Miami and Miami Beach and not ONCE did Miami or Miami Beach PD ever come out,they would tell me to go to the station to fill out a report..
Well,

that is the experience I had in CT. When my truck got broken into in Pompano, the Broward Sherriffs came out, fingerprinted, assigned a detective, and he found my stuff in the pawn shop, arrested the guy that turned it in, and linked him to 3 home robberies, he did 3 years for that little stunt, so I dont appreciate anyone bashing South Florida, especially the cops!!!!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I never said south florida, i said Miami.
There is a huge difference between the City of Miami Police and
Broward Sheriffs department not to mention there not even
close to each other or even the same city,hell its not even the same county.
Besides I lived in the actual city of Miami for over 30 years,
thru some of its worse times,
I can bash it if I want to,I earned the right. :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boatally Insane said:
....That SUCKS Frank.... When will your luck change..?
I guess the good news is, they stole a Jet Ski and not the Mako...
Doug
Yes,thats true, being on the hydrohoist and chained down probably has something to do with that. :)

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
HTRDLNCN said:
I never said south florida, i said Miami.
There is a huge difference between the City of Miami Police and
Broward Sheriffs department not to mention there not even
close to each other or even the same city,hell its not even the same county.
Besides I lived in the actual city of Miami for over 30 years,
thru some of its worse times,
I can bash it if I want to,I earned the right. :)
OK, you are correct on your sayin "MIAMI", but those who dont know any better, when they hear Miami, they THINK South Florida.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
RCHEVELLE71 said:
OK, you are correct on your sayin "MIAMI", but those who dont know any better, when they hear Miami, they THINK South Florida.
I keep tellin ya it not Miami, its NORTHERN CUBA :laugher:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts