Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Karen the blonde was getting pretty desperate for money. She decided to go to the nicer, richer neighborhoods around town and look for odd jobs as a handywoman. The first house she came to, a man answered the door and told Karen, "Yeah, I have a job for ya. How would you like to paint the porch?"
"Sure that sounds great!" said Karen.
"Well, uh, how much do you want?" asked the man.
"Is fifty bucks okay?" Karen asked.
"Yeah that's great. You'll find the paint and other things you'll need in the garage."
The man went back into his house to his wife, who had been listening. "Fifty bucks! Does she know the porch goes all the way around the house?" his wife asked.
"Well, she must, she was standing right on it!" her husband replied.
About 15 minutes later, Karen knocked on the door. "I'm all finished," she told the man.
He was amazed. "You painted the whole porch?"
"Yeah," Karen replied, "I even had some paint left, so I put on two coats!" The man reached into his wallet to pay her.
"Oh, by the way," Karen said helpfully, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

:gunner: :dead: :D

No offense, Mitcher T :D
Karen, thats another story ! :laugher: sorry!

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, I know its coming !

Haven't picked on her for awhile, seemed like a good day for it ! :laugher:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
:eek: :eek: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
just kidding... Karen is probably the most forgiving woman I have ever met. Not that she has had to forgive me for anything (except maybe asking her out in the first place), but she's unbelievable with her kids....and as you all know - kids can really try your patience...

:)

- jeff

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
OH MY GOSH... how did I miss this??!! Jeff's trying to drag me outa here to go boating, so I don't have time to give this 'joke' the response it deserves.

Stuchamp, just know that I will be back, and you will pay dearly!
GEB:gunner: Stu:dead:

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Karen, this would have been perfect if your new convertible was a Porche or even the Ferrari ! :laugher:

Jeff, you might want to hide the Cobra for awhile !

Yea, I know I'm dead ! :dead:

Here's the Ferrari ! :D

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts