Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever hear of Monza boats? There is a 24' on CL that looks pretty clean, and a decent price im interested in checking out. I just cant find any info on them..

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jrapp said:
is that the one that does not have a year or manufacturer listed?
yeah, i called the guy up, i was considering it as a "temporary" upgrade till the end of next season when i really start looking for what i really want , think the price is pretty reasonable.. its a 7' beam, just trying to figure out if its a 24* V hull.. only thing that is kind if keeping me away at the moment is its a worked SB.. really was hoping for a BB..

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
the 24 Monza is a 24x7 copy pretty much same as Pantera,Carrera,Python,Manta,P&D,Jaws,Superboat,etc.. Time tested hull, just make sure it was put together correctly and look for signs of rot.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
unless its a very serious 350 it probably
wont be faster than your current boat.
Ride will be 100x better though.

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
As mentioned, it`s a 24x7 hull and you have to "drive" a 24x7 boat, if you know what I mean. I should know - I have a Python. Looks like a good deal at $6500 -- even though it`s a small block. It probably won`t be a speed demon with the SB.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i kind of figured it wouldnt be a speed demon either seems like alot of boat for a sb.. looks like i may take a ride down on Saturday and take a closer look.. Thanks for all the input..
As for mine, havent even thought that far ahead yet..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts