Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got them in Sat night. Still have to do some more painting and cleaning but i'm almost there!!!!!

I also took a pic of the bilge after TWIN27 did some rigging. the thing looks 200% better. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RSCHAP1 said:
Soon huh? Fourth?
thanks for the comments guys. It has been a long time commin!!! It is kind of hard to describe how these things line up. Took alittle gentle persuation to get the H-bars to go straight and to get them at a 3 to 6 degree angle to bolt to the drive flange. If i did not have help i would still be trying to line them up :laugher: Any way i am shooting for the 4th. I want to test run them and sea trial before that. I will get a pic for everyone when it is all done! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mr. Demeanor said:
Exactly how many spray bottles and adjustable wrenches does take to install a set of motors ? :D

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: We have this stuff here at work called G-900 it is a cleaner that we used to get all of the oil and grease off all if the lines. And yes we went thru 3 bottles :laugher:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Car Biz said:
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: We have this stuff here at work called G-900 it is a cleaner that we used to get all of the oil and grease off all if the lines. And yes we went thru 3 bottles :laugher:
3 Bottles of cleaner or Sailor Jerry?? :clown:

Looks great! Well worth the wait. See you out there!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fired one last night at about 10:00 found one water leak on the sea strainer other than that sounded great. The best sounding 400 HP engine i ever heard :laugher: :laugher: almost done :bigsmile:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts