Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has made it from the side of my house(its winter storage) to the driveway. (summer storage)I know this sounds trivial,but I,m so excited I can barely zip my pants:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
1boatnut,
Monday thru Wednesday we had snow today it is 65 degs. and I was thinking the same thing! I have my boat stored at a friends house and called him to say I would be getting the boat in a few days. I to can hardly wait for summer or at least 70 degs.
ducHunter :gunner:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Texas guys wait till its 80 before boating, we here in the North are justing waiting for the ice to thaw! The creek in the back yard had ice on it today, guess the wait goes on. I do remember a year of getting on the water on April 1st and it was almost 80, and then that same season running the river on Nov 3 when it was 70. Then we have seen 43 on Memorial Day.

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Aggressor Tom,
I don't know about you but if I were to wait for 80 deg. I would only get about 10 days of boating in a year! After the middle of April I will go out on any nice evening or weekend I get a chance to, and somtimes I am not to picky.
ducHunter :gunner:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Ahh, thats got to be a nice feeling. I have to quick finish up my winter projects before I pull the Baja out of the garage and pull the covers off. I still have some time cause its really fricking cold in Michigan still:(

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yep we wait till 70 or so than look out:gunner: I took mine out Saturday for a few hours, made a run from Clear Lake (Turtle Club) to a little place in San Leon (Topwater Grill) then just beat around the bay for a hour or so. Was a great day even the boat ran well.......................I better shut up or it will hear me and break!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts