Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WARNING..............................................
THIS IS NOT A TEST
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE HUMAN FORM-STAY THE HELL OUT :eek:

OK,now that the disclaimer is out of the way,let me repeatTHIS IS NOT A TEST :confused:

A few days ago a question arose about the contents of the gallery.there was a discussion with alot of passion from all parties involved:cool:
Some harsh things were stated and some personel attacks arose.But things like this do happen.

In the last couple of days,I got extremley busy (and no cracks about me being un-employed-we get busy too!!):confused: and have not been able to get to the board as I like.

I got numerous e-mails and private messages asking me if I was mad and to get back to the board. Although it got a little frigid in the forum for me ,as I thought most of the attacks were directed at me, I was a little dissappointed NO I"M NOT MAD!!!!!!!

As far as geting back to the board I NEVER LEFT.:confused:

NO ONE<BUT NO ONE (except Jeff) can keep me from what I do best.POSTING :D (except Jeff)

Now in the words of brother gilla
This aint gonna be pretty.

Jeff ..feel free to delete whatever is not suitable

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And lets face it MRS Obnoxus
You know your gonna come in here and look
YOU JUST CAN"T HELP YOURSELF

:gunner: :gunner: :gunner: :laugher:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For some reason this did not worked out as planned. I posted 32 pics,and there are only 5 showing up:confused:

Sorry guys,I'll keep trying

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guy's my apologizes
I really wanted to find some trash photos,and all I could manage was these POOR women who seem to be all wet:eek:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well it seems every time i add a picture it deletes a picture. i'm sorry guys,there were 33 pictures attached to this thread.

The forces are watching me:alien:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts