Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Do you ever get over to the C&D Canal or the Norhtern Chesapake. Karen and I go to the Chesapeake Inn on the C&D Canal a lot (mostly friday nights and stay there) before heading down the bay for the weekend or we go on Sunday afternoons. We'll definately try to hook up some time this season.

- jeff

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Shark,
Where did you find that C'Mate 281 with outboards?I have a C'Mate 211 Pulse but would like to move up to a bigger boat with outboards.
That is a sweet looking boat.
Andrew :cool:

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff, There may be a chance I may get over there this summer. Our club is putting on a Poker Run event in August that I think is bringing us down that way. DucHunter, The boat was originally bought by a friend of mine New and sat in his show room for the first 5 or 6 years. He then finally rigged it and used a few times. Then he derigged it and only 2 years ago sold it it to another friend of mine who bought leftover 97 engines and and rerigged the bought with all of the best stuff. Gaffrig Guages, Hydraulic Jack Plates with and 12 inch set backs. I am really looking forward to this summer! I can't wait....:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts