Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I got bounced from that other board,I must be doing something right.I have no clue why and I would like to find out so I can piss them of in other ways and fine tune what I did.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well welcome to the group, Jeff said no bouncing here thou....:laugher:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Sy, I have been on the other board since day one and I can't imagine that you have done anything worthy of getting kicked off. There is a thread running right now trying to find an answer for you. In the meantime, you are more than welcome here.:cool:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Sy, I to am a member of the other board. There was a thread started on your behalf, in reference to your status on that board. Most of what I've read seem to feel there is a misunderstanding. however with that said , I will be contacting you in the near future to quote a policy for me. Thanks, Mark B.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
mfb.

Sy supplied me a policy. I was scheduled to pick up my boat on a friday night. I won't even go into what a horrible week it was, but in any event I completely forgot about insurance. I called Sy's number at 6:30 on a Friday night. At 7:15 that night, Sy faxed a binder to my dealer and the deal was done.

Sy is the Guy!

- jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts