Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my mechanics are on the road busy till the end of the day. Everybody else had the day off. I'm hear till closing. After work I'm running home, throw some close in a bag, hook the boat to the truck and drive an hour the the st Laurence river. Then we boat for another hour to reach Kingston. Even though it's not a holiday for us, in my line of work I can not get much info from the states yesterday or today. Thats O.K. All my customers understand that as do I. So hear I sit punching my keyboard and watching the clock, and taking phone calls from my friends already in Kingston. Nothing worse than hearing a beer bottle open from a god dam cell phone :mad: . O well I guess we'll see who is the last standing tonight:laugher: . Have a good weekend .....EH!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
You 2.....EH!

At least your gonna get out today and get that "Canadian Passport"(mullet) flowing in the wind. I'm stuck here at the Fire house till tommorrow. Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
I worked all day, too... and even a bit tonight! Hopefully Jeff and I will get out on the water tomorrow! :chase:

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Well Canada should just make there holidays the same as ours, then there wouldn't't be these problems. Ah heck you just as well be come our 51st State!! :laugher: :laugher: Just kidding, hope you have a good weekend of boating.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey duckHunter, that all sounds good to me. But I still want my free Medicare! Can you help?

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
At leats you have a job to be complaining about ,,, Could be worse !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This could be a long thread, long and short of it guys and girls, as far as I see things, we are both equally proud and privileged to be in north America. Can't imagine living anywhere else. My two cents :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts