Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
is that a TVA Lake?

and if so, which one...

must be kind of strange cruising along over houses, towns, etc...

I think they relocated all the cemetaries before flooding the area...

- jeff

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Nice ah er ah ornament......

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
The problem with those hood ornaments is, they need to be buffed every so often. Well, I guess it's not really a problem.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Buffed,,, heck,,,,spit shined !!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's Kentucky lake. In the bay across from FAT Daddy's (1st Eastern bay as you go south from ther Highway 79 brigde, Paris landing). Yeah you have to be real careful here, average lake depth is only 12 feet. I stay in the channels. Some nice powerboats, they have a POKER Run, see mid american boating.

As far as the hood ornament, yeah spit shining is the way to go! Need to get a few more of em, can never have enough, who knows, my girl might like it too, (bonus).

That snokeler is known as the "lock ness monster", its one of our boys, he is learning to swim and I can't keep him out of the water.

She will wear the "real thong" when the kids are not around. They are a little young yet 5 and 10 and don't realize that mom is a hottie.

Any other Kentucky/Tennesee boaters here? Drop me a line.

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
jimgoog said:

She will wear the "real thong" when the kids are not around. mom is a hottie.

I agree !
Great looking "hood ornament" !
Definately need your 1st mate in the photo gallery ! :)

Maybe Jeff will make a new section for Captains & 1st mates !
:D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Hey guys...

Your wish is my command....

please allow me to wait a week or two to do that and I will after we move over to the new server... the one with the spell checker...

- jeff

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Transom candy !!! Can I have a taste !!!???

·
Registered
313 Posts
Live in Illinois now but originally from Kentucky. We will be trailoring down to Louisville this summer and boat on the Ohio a few days.

We have been to Rough River, been there?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No never been there. Spent most of my boating life off of Long Island, NY as a Kid (Point Lookout to be exact) and On lake Eufaula and West Point Lake in Ga ,and Lake Martin In AL. The Ohio river is only about 2 hrs max from here. I beleive.

·
Registered
27 Posts
jimgoog said:

Any other Kentucky/Tennesee boaters here? Drop me a line.
Oh Yeah,, were there every weekend, usually on the North end,, come on up and see us!!! We usually do a Fat Daddy's run once a month or so,,,, directly across the lake from Fat Daddys is a place called the Eagles Nest that we like better than Fat Daddy's. Its across the bay from the Buchannan Resort.
Our Poker Run this year is August 19th. Check us out

www.kylakepokerrun.com

Peace Out,,

Mitch & Tracey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts