Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any Nice Formula's out there for 15K?

Looking for something where we can overnight it if we want to once and a while. wife and 3 little kids aboard..

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
gonna have a 26' Libby for sale,,, new 454 and new ( supposedly ) king cobra drive.

It was MR Deamenors boat a few years ago,,,, I sold it to a couple who overheated it and hurt the motor,,,, I put a crate 454 in it and the dissapeared.

Waiting for title so I can resell.

Your more then welcome to come take a peek at it though

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
hmm sounds like you need to be looking at a formula, willing to travel?

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
Seems a little on the small side for 5 people (overnighting).

We had 3 people on a 30 footer last year and it was cramped to say the least.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should say it's me and my wife, a 6 and 4 year old, and 11 month old.

Probably would just stay one night at a time. Just want to be somewhat comfortable if we did decide to stay over.

What is going to give us the most room but still have the speed w/o going into a cruiser?

Thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DishDave said:
I know it's a bit more than your price range, but this boat has plenty of room. We have had 4 adults and 4 kids and we were not cramped in ours.

We have done overnite with 2 adults and two kids (7 & 11) several times.

It's a great family boat.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/boa/646394346.html

Looks great but really need to stay 15k and under or we may just wait until next year if we have to :dead:

·
Registered
189 Posts
DishDave said:
snopro, I have seen this one. As the add says it's at Kean's where my dad keeps his boat. When helping his get his boat ready this spring, I did walk the yard a few times. I remember seeing this boat. It looked pretty clean, it is probably worth a look. I know older than you are looking for, but might not be worth passing up taking a look. Could be alot cleaner than some of the newer boats, plus it has twins.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts