Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made me feel real good to be able to help my son get this.... He's a GREAT kid & deserves a Z06... but he is just as happy with a 2003 Stratus....

Attachments

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
Congrats to both of ya! I am dreading the day my "lil guy" gets to that point.Not so much because of him, but I remember what I was like :eek:

·
Registered
713 Posts
jb said:
yeah motor sucks my 04 I sold has 175k now and runs like a champ...

Yeah I sure somewhere down that line it had massive engine repair or a new one stuck in it. Im a car dealer I know Ive been burn by more then a few of them in my day. Now I wont even tough them.

The 2.4 is a pretty good motor though looks like you got a great car for your son. You might see 35mpg on the highway coasting down hill. That cars only good for about 21-23 in the city about 30 on the HW, I got a few on my lot right now.

Look it up on this goverment web site
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SweetEmotion said:
Yeah I sure somewhere down that line it had massive engine repair or a new one stuck in it. Im a car dealer I know Ive been burn by more then a few of them in my day. Now I wont even tough them.

The 2.4 is a pretty good motor though looks like you got a great car for your son. You might see 35mpg on the highway coasting down hill. That cars only good for about 21-23 in the city about 30 on the HW, I got a few on my lot right now.

Look it up on this goverment web site
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm
I really don't care..... go blow someone else's candle out OK ;)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Great job GRH! Must feel good to help him and it's nice that you're in a position that you can when many can't.

My daughter just turned 14 and I can't believe she'll be driving in 2 more years. Dang I need to start shopping now.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Looks like a super nice car for a first one for sure, I remember my first car..POS :laugher: :laugher: I say you did good :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts