Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked on the boat most of the day yesterday, re-located the batties from under the seat to just behind the seat, little more storage. It was supossed to be 85 and sunny, get up this morning and it is rainning. This sucks!
So how was everyone eles's boating weekend? :)

Attachments

·
chief bottle washer
1,561 Posts
We had a little rain yesterday, but the whole 4th of July week was hot and sunny. We partied like rock stars and haven't made it out yet today!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
we didn't even put the boat in the water this weekend. The wind was blowing very hard out of the north yesterday and Karen and I spent yesterday afternoon looking at a used 35 Fountain; a new Cigarette 30' Mystique and a new Sonic 358. Then our sunny day turned really overcast by smoke that is blowing down from eastern canada from fires. Visibility is horrible. It actually looks foggy.

This afternoon Karen and I went and looked at a New 32 Active Thunder with 500 HP EFIs, on a nice triple axle trailer for only 140k. Killer deal....that bears serious consideration....

The fit and finish of our Sunsation has really spoiled us though...

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff you sure are looking at some nice boats, wish I could afford to buy yours! Oh well, did you get your sunsation sold yet?

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
DH, the Sunsation's still in our driveway. We think the buyer got cold feet or something because we haven't heard from him all weekend. Jeff's happy, though, because the guy was starting to try and jerk Jeff around on price... that's after they agreed on a price!! The guy's young and he was refinancing his house to buy a boat... hard to say what happened. I'm sort of happy she's still with us... for now... like I always say - everything happens for a reason! :D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
here are my favorite lines:

1. No one rises to low expecations
2. Everything happens for a reason
3. If you fail to plan; you plan to fail
4. Hit first ask questions later.
5. Sim sal la bim!
6. I love pain; pain is my friend.
7. You never learned anything with your mouth open.
8. Let's catch that guy and pass him!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Best week of boating I have had in Michigan in years, sunny, 85 to 95 every day this week, put the boat in 7 out of 9 days of the vacation and didn't get a damn thing done around the house, successs!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
BEST YEAR YET AT AT HOME, AND 4TH AT LOTO !!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Aggressor Tom said:
Best week of boating I have had in Michigan in years, sunny, 85 to 95 every day this week, put the boat in 7 out of 9 days of the vacation and didn't get a damn thing done around the house, successs!
Damn right!!
I boated 8 out of the last 10 days!!

now this is summer!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts