Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
You would not believe the amount of work that's gone into the site and we're not done. We keep adding more high performance products all the time and aim to keep prices very competitive - thanks!

Jeff

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Thanks Jeff,
This is Great to see so many more products available from the store, now it makes it a one stop place to get all kinds of things, which makes it much better, I wish you much success with it..!!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Will the purchases from the "new store" be applicable to "MEMBERSHIP fees?"

Minor request in the cable/controls section. List cables from small to large in one section-page...not random like they are now. If I need a 18 and a 20" CC633 EXTREME there are none listed if I type in CC633 and If I type in TELEFLEX the cables of similar length come up in several different pages.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
opie272 said:
Will the purchases from the "new store" be applicable to "MEMBERSHIP fees?"

Minor request in the cable/controls section. List cables from small to large in one section-page...not random like they are now. If I need a 18 and a 20" CC633 EXTREME it is listed on 2 different pages
yes - they are applicable - on orders over $40 - excluding shipping.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Speedwake said:
yes - they are applicable - on orders over $40 - excluding shipping.
WOW that was fast...I did not get done "editing" my post and SW had already answered. :laugher:

Well if your service is anything like the speed of your posts....I'm in :D
Problem(not that it is bad) I do not need anything right now?! :laugher:

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have a problem that it says my Speedwake user name is not found. I tried the live supprot without any luck also. Otherwise it does look really nice! I was going to order some stuff but wanted to get credit for it.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Boat Shopping said:
I have a problem that it says my Speedwake user name is not found. I tried the live supprot without any luck also. Otherwise it does look really nice! I was going to order some stuff but wanted to get credit for it.
If it is like the "classifieds" you have to register and "log in" on the store site separate from Speedwake.

I think it is so you can have a more secure log-in to purchase things from the store.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Opie,

Even after I have registered and logged in again it will not accept my speedwake screen name even though there is a field for it. Probably a glitch in the system or something right now.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Boat Shopping said:
Opie,

Even after I have registered and logged in again it will not accept my speedwake screen name even though there is a field for it. Probably a glitch in the system or something right now.
it was a glitch - I tested with your user name and verified the problem - then I fixed it.... and didn't break anything else while fixing it. :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
just placed an order and should get it on July 1st.

I have a question, will my purchase apply to next years membership or do you have to buy again after it is about to expire? If that made any sense

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
danh63 said:
I have a question, will my purchase apply to next years membership or do you have to buy again after it is about to expire? If that made any sense
I had asked the same question, but I never got an answer..

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Fyhr Factor said:
I had asked the same question, but I never got an answer..
you get one year of supporter status from the date of purchase if that purchase is $40 or more (excluding shipping charges).

I hope this is clear.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Speedwake said:
you get one year of supporter status from the date of purchase of if that purchase is $40 or more (excluding shipping charges).

I hope this is clear.
That's a big 10-4, Crystal clear now !!,
Thanks Jeff.. :)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Nice site.I used it in correctly and Jeff called twice to fix the order.I decided I'll get glasses and solve the problem. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts