Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on bros!!! I seem to see some familiar names from OSO.. any chance an older Scarab owner joining the group?? whats the focus hi-performance? boats of all types?? I like the look!!:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Old Scarab owners are more then welcome,,, you'll like it much better here. NO BS so far.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
We still have post wh#res though, beware !!!!,,, check out Boatnuts #'s !!! WELCOME !!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Welcome to the group and Don't beleive anything obnoxus says about post Ho's, he is the biggest one of us all:laugher: :laugher: the guy has only been here a few weeks and look at his numbers:D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
hey hey hey !!!!! In defence of myself, I am just playing a huge game of catch up !!!:devious: :devious: :devious:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
well now that I look at it I stand corrected, you have been here 1 week to the day and have already srpung into second place for Champion post Ho!!:D :D :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
FA18driver, thanks. I hate to correct you though, obnoxus signed on 4-3-02 and averages 39.2 posts a day.But you are right,don't believe a word he says:laugher: Today makes a week.268 posts

Usually when someone ranks on someone else,it is to cover up for themself.:gunner:

I see you are smart enough to have caught on:D :D :D

With that said WELCOME Scarab3DMC

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
OK,,, that I will give you,,,, BUT !!! Look how far INTO second place I am!!!!! There is no hope for any of us to catch the KING !!!!:D :D :D :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
See what I mean. There are 9 posts in this thread,4 are from obnoxus. 2 right in a row. You know obnoxus if you have anything additional to say you can edit a post. WHO"S the KING.

Dennis go to work,or go to my house and do some work!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys,I'll refrain from here on in from answering him so the
reads can stay on topic.:confused:

thwildchild240
Founding Member

My god, I can see where the names come from Mr. and Mrs. Obnoxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Now now children if we can't play nice then I will have to whip you.............and put you in the corner with no keyboard.......:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,,, now where did I put that speak and type hands free disk.......................

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
always a way around everything ain't it...........like my dear old grand pappy use to say, nothing is fool proof...................because you should never under estimate the ingenuity of a fool....

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Welcome Scarab3dmc!!

Everyone is welcome here:D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Welcome Scarab3dmc!!

sorry I have not been able to officially greet you...

as a past Scarab owner let me say welcome.

Jeff
Your humble Forum Slave

1 - 20 of 22 Posts