Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Welcome to the site Prosno, this is my favorate one, Ive been on SW the longest and never changed my name but I'm 88242ls on the other sites

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ct River for sure Dave as a matter of fact I'm heading out Thursday and going till Sunday, I need a break.
Let me know if your ever out there and we'll have some cold ones onboard

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I trailer, I splash it in salmon river ramp or Baldwin bridge ramp.
Depends on my mood, I'll go to claudios or just hang on ythe river, maybe the island in Essex, or up towards Middletown theres a sandbar I hang at

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I know where everything you mentioned except for Claudios, where's that?, it's been some years since I was last down there last, and never launched at the Salmon river ramp before, are there ramp fees?? and is it a good ramp?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Salmon river ramp is not bad and never crowded, Claudios is out the mouth of the river and I think 165 degrees on the compass, head to L.I. and around the orient lighthouse straight to greenport. Claudios is down on the right.
If you ever want to go let me know and we can run it together.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Ok, that makes sense, that's why I haven't heard of it, I used to run past Orient Pt. on my way to Montauk Pt. all the time in my old boat, (I've downsized since to a smaller boat now ) but only ventured over to the greenport area once in the 8 years I was down there..

I'll stay on the river for now, unless it's really calm out on the sound, which would be a rare day..

If I can get down to the river down there, I'll let you know.. for sure.

I was down there on the river about 2 years ago in the late Fall for the last run of the season, launched in Glastonbury, and got down to Deep River & back, but it was a nightmare with all the debris from a late flooding .. Tree's, logs, firewood, tires, pumpkins, docks, anything that could float away,, did..

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
Welcome to SW and congrats on the Formula :bigsmile: Beautiful boat.

Sorry to hear of your loss of a mate.

Happy boating

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.