Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
UP_ROKTOY said:
ever notice how the pictures are so crappy? If bigfoot was really found in this day and age of digital cameras the whole process would be documented....

I did not read the article.
That's what I wonder. If it is real, why didn't they document every step of the "recovery" of the body? Pics where it was found, pics moving it, etc.

All they have is an ape costume shoved in a freezer with ice cubes on it. :dead:

More BS to hype some movie or business

Attachments

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
I always say this stuff is bull chit but some how CNN even aired this
<iframe src="http://www.cnn.com/video/savp/evp/?loc=dom&vid=/video/us/2008/08/15/dcl.mccarthy.bigfoot.cnn" height="393" width="406" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

·
Senile Member
7,270 Posts
I should probably post this in the Classified section, but I've got a bridge for sale if anyone is interested! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just remember guy's,,, Don't kill the messenger :eek: , I'm only relaying here what I heard about it on the radio.. :bigsmile:

I know it sounds out there,,, and not too sure about how credible the guy's that found it are, but you never know..

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
Yea we keep hearing about it alot here since it is local news.

Might be an escapee who was living under that bridge for sale; bridge got foreclosed :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
What was in it for them anyway?

Now they have left a bad message about trusting law enforcement personel. :unhappy1: :unhappy1: :unhappy1:

·
Senile Member
7,270 Posts
Fyhr Factor said:
Really !!!! How Much ??? :rolleyes: :laugher: :laugher:
Simply start wire transfer of funds to my account at BR549. I'll monitor the balance and notify you when sufficient funds have been transferred. At that time I will disclose the location of your new bridge. Enjoy! :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.