Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't happen to notice. Someone revived a rather old thread. At least you can claim that you are still "on" the board as long as your photo is there. :)

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
laster said:
Jeff seems to have managed a post on another board including a picture while logged on as a guest? Look here :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Hey, theres a picture of me hard at work on that thread:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
188 Posts
OK, I will admit that I am a member of four boating boards. I know..junkie.
So here are my totally irrellevant thought about each:
Havasu Barney-Initially great, full of great info and original photographic talent. Now imploding due to out of control flaming and also somewhat due to owner of board being a federal refugee. Barney is back, but unfortunately, I don't think the site will ever be the same. A great loss, in my opinion.
Hot Boat-Great if you live on the left coast. Unfortunately I don't.
OSO- Great info, very knowledgeable people, largest (for now), but seems to be somewhat political. How a website could become "political" is the most laughable thing I have ever heard! For gods sake, it's just a website! I have personally never had trouble there, but I don't get involved in political BS.
This here site here- I am pretty new here, but any site that has a "dental floss preferred" section in the photo gallery can not be all bad!! I like what I read so far regarding flaming, treatment of others, etc. I'm sure if it stays this way it will live long and prosper!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
thanks.....

I am fortunate that everyone here does respect the opinions of others and we often disagree. Hell, boatnut and I disagree on engine rebuild hours but in all honestly, he knows more about engines than I do and I respect his opinion. Even if I thought I knew more I wouldn't give him a hard time because he has just as much right to make his opinion known as I or any other member here.

I like it that way.... respect the rights of other just as you'd like to be respected...

thanks for the nice words and thank for being a member..

we're just a bunch of guys and gals that love boats and love to have fun!

- jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.