SpeedWake.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a pic of a 100mph Nordic Rage,and its for sale have a new cat comming soon,asking $65,000.00 for a boat that will cost 100K new.Boat is a 2001 closed bow located in Grants Pass Oregon,built with the best won best of show at the Sacramento Shootout this last aug 2002 and was radared at 98.6mph and theres a lot more !!! email me at [email protected] for more specs and pics.Thanks ROCK-IT MAN

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Heres a pic of a 100mph Nordic Rage,and its for sale have a new cat comming soon,asking $65,000.00 for a boat that will cost 100K new.Boat is a 2001 closed bow located in Grants Pass Oregon,built with the best won best of show at the Sacramento Shootout this last aug 2002 and was radared at 98.6mph and theres a lot more !!! email me at [email protected] for more specs and pics.Thanks ROCK-IT MAN
What kind of ower, and what size of prop?

·
Registered
11,341 Posts
This was from 2002, and he only made 3 post. I do not think he is going to answer you. :D But who knows....

·
Registered
195 Posts
This was from 2002, and he only made 3 post. I do not think he is going to answer you. :D But who knows....
2002, ya your probably right,, not that I was interested in the boat but my friend has the same boat that goes 94 mph and I was just curious how he made his boat go 100 mph.

·
BANNED
13,676 Posts
2002, ya your probably right,, not that I was interested in the boat but my friend has the same boat that goes 94 mph and I was just curious how he made his boat go 100 mph.
He didn't. He only got it up to "Body Temperature"..:laugher::laugher:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts