Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
update on riveredge. Just stayed the weekend for the first time in a couple years. Plan on eating somewhere else. They only had 5 entrees on the menu!! oh and surf and turf there is steak and shrimp. Very very slow. When we got there they couldn't find our reservation for the dock. The dock kid said we must have made it with the hotel,,,finally got a spot. Thats our last trip the the Riveredge!..oh and a SIDE NOTE..DO be out on the river after dark. Coast guard is all over the place pulling everyone over after dark. They cruise in and out of the town docks and back and forth in front of the town. Other than that,,Skiffs was rockin!!!!!

GRH said:
$2 per foot at the Edgewood.... We'll be there Friday night & Sat. night....
GRH....Swing by depending where you are for the run.....We should be out in the same spot you saw us before(out towards Crossover Island) watching them before they strop in Brockville for lunch...Will be walking the docks in kingston on friday also

NYSuperboat24 said:
GRH....Swing by depending where you are for the run.....We should be out in the same spot you saw us before(out towards Crossover Island) watching them before they strop in Brockville for lunch...Will be walking the docks in kingston on friday also

I'll watch for ya.... hope to make Kingston Friday myself... we plan on being in the same spot near Crossover island by 10:30 or 11:00 Sat.... gettin excited :D

GRH said:
I'll watch for ya.... hope to make Kingston Friday myself... we plan on being in the same spot near Crossover island by 10:30 or 11:00 Sat.... gettin excited :D
Look for the Superboat and a white Formula 242 that will be us! I am heading up wednesday night---I hear ya about getting excited...Only 1.5 days of work left this week and it is going to be tough!

NYSuperboat24 said:
Look for the Superboat and a white Formula 242 that will be us! I am heading up wednesday night---I hear ya about getting excited...Only 1.5 days of work left this week and it is going to be tough!
Well here's a dilema... a a week ago last sat a couple came over to look at my brothers boat.... he was selling it... it sits in the garage next to mine.... they liked mine and asked if it was for sale... I said for the right price everything is... they came back a couple days later & looked again... I've heard nothing until last night... the guy calls and says we got the money & want it for this weekend! :confused:

Its a fair deal & they are a nice couple... but it leaves me without a boat for my favorite weekend of the year :(

maybe I won;t see you there after all :mad:

or maybe we'll take the caper :D

Attachments

GRH said:
Well here's a dilema... a a week ago last sat a couple came over to look at my brothers boat.... he was selling it... it sits in the garage next to mine.... they liked mine and asked if it was for sale... I said for the right price everything is... they came back a couple days later & looked again... I've heard nothing until last night... the guy calls and says we got the money & want it for this weekend! :confused:

Its a fair deal & they are a nice couple... but it leaves me without a boat for my favorite weekend of the year :(

maybe I won;t see you there after all :mad:

or maybe we'll take the caper :D
:laugher: When it rains it pours.....I gotta think if you are happy with the price in this market go for it. I hear you about the best weekend of the year! Like GFD said you are more than welcome to hitch a ride! The 24 might be going up for sale soon if you want it back starting this weekend!

Hey GFD.... your offer for a ride is very generous... I'm assuming I'd get a ride out but need to swim back.... I mean based on our friendship :laugher:

Super.... DO NOT mention in front of my son that you are selling the SUPERBOAT... he still loves that boat & would be all over me to buy it back! Jim did sell his boat too... otherwise I'd be in pretty good shape :(

If either of you have room & are serious I have a pocket full of gas money that I won't be using w/o Reggie around... I'd love to get out there to see the new MY WAY dust off the "Cat Killer" :D

GRH said:
Hey GFD.... your offer for a ride is very generous... I'm assuming I'd get a ride out but need to swim back.... I mean based on our friendship :laugher:
:laugher: :laugher: too funny. Let's just keep politics out of it. After all, part of the time you'd be on Canadian waters too :laugher:

My wife and I will be at the Riveredge Friday and Saturday night along with some friends. So far we haven't invited anyone yet so if you're stuck without a ride I'm sure we can fit you in.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.