Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reports of the following incident, immediately following the accident, have been verified.

Having just regained his senses and wiping the blood from his head-Obnoxus was approached by the accident investigator, a rather shapely female trooper. Her first statement was proper, as she told Obnoxus:

"Anything you say, can and will be held against you"

So what did our poor OB say-his first word after a near death experience_"TITS"

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
How'd you know !!!! Man you do have connections !!!! You should have seen the cute female parametic that had to cut my clothes off me !!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
obnoxus said:
How'd you know !!!! Man you do have connections !!!! You should have seen the cute female parametic that had to cut my clothes off me !!!
More like show and tell!:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
More like show and tell!

She couldnt talk with her mouth full !!! ( sorry )

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
UMMMM I said sorry !!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D Hey,,,at least you know im in good spirits after this weekend !!!

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sometimes a BUMP on the Head makes a person better-like more agreeable, kind and puts them on a higher moral plane.

At other times, a bump just makes them OBNOXUS.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
OUCH !!!! Hey UM Gilla,,,, my back hurts enough after the accident without getting stabbed in it !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad your back-FBF wouldn't be the same w/o your quick wit and tales of woe to entertain us all.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Rick is out of his collar,,, his stitches come out today,,,pics are getting developed as we speak ( type )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts