Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Now your talking,,,, I wish they would make up there minds !!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Yeah,,, did you see the waether for next week,,, beautiful !!!! I'm sure it will be chit come the weekend though.:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Ok,,,,, Just have to put spark plugs in neighbors van first,,, they are leaving for St Louis tomorrow morning.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Hey obnoxus when you get his plugs in come put mine in my boat:D:D A few of them rascals is tuff to get too!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I'm still waiting for you to bring it up here,,, them steaks are getting a little overdone !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I'd like to see you put them in a V-10 Ford van any quicker !!! Those babies are buried !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
OUCH !!!! Hey FA18,,, cmon by and I'll get that knife out of your back for ya !!!:dead: :dead: :dead:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Actually I just got finished cutting the grass. I can't afford not to check in every once in a while,,, you will get to far ahead !!!

I was thinking of pulling mine by you tomorrow,,, finish yours and then I will just do mine by you.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
no problem,I have to cut my grass tomorrow too. As long as it doesn't rain.

I only did one side.
It looks swwwwwwwweeeet.
I'm waiting for the wax guy FA18Driver told me about,to e-mail me on what I need.I also need to strip the chit off the top. I started it and it sucks

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
gonna wet sand the deck, or try buffing it first?

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Jeff rubbing in that it will be 80 degrees and warm and he is going to do all sorts of nasty things to Karen on the boat.....( ok,, I added a couple things but,,,,, )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts