Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devious: OK i know that the 28 pantera is the bomb in the rough....well i need to know about the 24...does it have similar characteristics?? i know the nunez family and love the look of the boat...just want to get some feed back i plan on putting in a 496 , jo said 70ish is possible. i boat on the finger lakes in NY so real rough water isnt too much of a concern.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
From what I have heard, still a good boat, just smaller, The cockpit is quite small from what I understand, and sit down, instead of stand up bolsters. 24 pantera is where I am going for my next boat, I will probably fix up an older one, just due to limited $$$$, but if you wanna stay single engine, and still get the speed without building some sick motor to push the 28 on a single, 24 Pantera is the way to go.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
The bottom design has been around for over three decades now. If has been proven countless times to be the best rough water hull of its size class. For that matter it's a great rough water boat no matter what size class.

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts