Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
i figured it was time to get rid of the p-29(gas prices ya know :D )

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Ikes brother said:
:eek:

Steve what ever became of the Fountain?
all joking aside i sold the fountain do to my son's mother stirring up sh## again and i thought it would be best to be prepared for court battles again(the last time with lawyer fee's and all was over 15k). the courts could care less about my son or me,it's all about the money!! i have my son all the time and i provide,food,cloths,insurance and everything else for him but if she thinks there's any way to get money from me she will try :mad: suzie and i will have another fast boat soon but we just want to be prepared.

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
p29steve said:
all joking aside i sold the fountain do to my son's mother stirring up sh## again and i thought it would be best to be prepared for court battles again(the last time with lawyer fee's and all was over 15k). the courts could care less about my son or me,it's all about the money!! i have my son all the time and i provide,food,cloths,insurance and everything else for him but if she thinks there's any way to get money from me she will try :mad: suzie and i will have another fast boat soon but we just want to be prepared.
Hang in there Steve. I feel your pain and your so right. It's all about someone's greed.

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
hold on... Did you sell the P29 some time ago and got a fountain?

Now your selling the P29 again?

I noticed it in the classifieds as well, that would look pretty fantasitic behind my new Yellow F350.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
jb said:
that was your p29 steve?
no, it belongs to a friend of mine. this boat is #27 and mine was #26, this is a very nice boat that was stored in heated garages since new.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
jb said:
ok ok then,,,,a bit healthy on the $$$ IMO ... but its a limited boat with great appeal!
that's a starting point but he will take offers.

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
If he would come down to 30k.... I would consider it!!! :cool:

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
It does? Well I have some waterfront property in New Mexico I want to sell you...lol

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Rock Steady said:
It does? Well I have some waterfront property in New Mexico I want to sell you...lol
I know it's an older boat but it looks CLEAN and I figured being a limited edition with the Blackhawks it would be worth more. Maybe not?

·
Registered
11,341 Posts
That sounds good, I will have to see whats going on around here and let you know. :D Stang looks good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts