Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
It was too cold to wax last weekend. I ended up swapping out some speakers and finding out my water system has a leak somewhere. So I get to trace that down too.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Oh, and realizing my motor wasn't working right. That kind of took some wind out of my sail.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I plan on trying to get her buffed this weekend, hoping I have her back and going from there. Mind if I borrow your high speed? If not, I can steal cortright's for the weekend, I guess.

·
Premium Member
9,067 Posts
Redhot said:
I plan on trying to get her buffed this weekend, hoping I have her back and going from there. Mind if I borrow your high speed? If not, I can steal cortright's for the weekend, I guess.
No problem. Besides your compound is still sitting in the garage. Just let me know when you want to stop by
and get it. :winker:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Probably after i pick up RedHot from Tim's. I'll stop by. Thanks buddy.

And how come you always put the winking guy after your posts to me? :eek:

·
Premium Member
9,067 Posts
Because I know it bug's the sh!t out of you. :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:
Is your mind ever not in the gutter? :devious:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi guys !

Just bought a 1989 Pachanga 27 !! it is very clean. It got a 454 magnum with 350 hours.

I have already modified the exhaust (get rid of the wet silencer).

I plan to do some modification to the dash (new steering, control and instrument)

I will keep you informed ! I am more than happy, it is a very nice boat. !!

I will post some picture this week-end

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this thread is very old, but seams like a lot of Pachange knowledge here. Any chance anyone still subscribed to this thread and know where a radar arch for a P32 could be source from, or if the one used on the P 32 is the same one used on one of the Sundancers (if so which one).

41 - 50 of 50 Posts