Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when you thought you heard everything, stupidity resurfaces in Washington DC!

CBS 2′s Marcia Kramer reports she is being roundly attacked here for what some call “un-American” remarks about those opposing the mosque.

On Wednesday Pelosi became the latest politician embroiled in the ground zero mosque controversy with what can only be regarded as eye-popping remarks.

“There is no question that there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some and I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded,” Pelosi said.

Here's the whole story!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/08/18/911-families-pelosi-has-lost-her-mind/

Attachments

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
You give her too much credit for having a mind to begin with. Why don't we hear more about the church that was destroyed in the 9-11 attacks, that cannot get approval for rebuild.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
You give her too much credit for having a mind to begin with. Why don't we hear more about the church that was destroyed in the 9-11 attacks, that cannot get approval for rebuild.
They have approval to rebuild...They are trying to get the taxpayers (You & Me}
to fund a bigger and better church than they had before.....
Why do I have to pay for it ??

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
Come on November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am voting these un-American pukes OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only American thing about pelosi is her specific location. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
As Jennifer Aniston would say...

"retarded"

Really unbelievable. Taxpayers should demanded THEIR $$ get put to better use than anything Pelosi wants:(

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm starting a new slogan!

"What's good for Pelosi is bad for America!"

·
BANNED
13,676 Posts
When Reagan was president we had Bob Hope & Johnny Cash...

Now that obama's president, we have NO hope or cash..:(

·
Registered
902 Posts
Pelosi is a fool's fool.
She will do anything the fool Obama asks her too. We need to get her out of office as fast as we can before she does more damage to our Nation.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts