Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the weather people it's supposed to be beautiful, sunny and low humidity and almost chilly at night.
Sounds like the perfect overnight trip. I'll be at Lloyds sometime after noon and probably staying out.

Anyone else in????

DAVE

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
Perfect is about right, mid 60's at night, low 80's during the day.
I'd love to stay out, got roped into going the Inn for the night. Nothing like paying jacked up fees on a night which we won't even turn the A/C on. :rolleyes:

Only time this summer I'll stay there so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
RSCHAP1 said:
Come to Michigan...T-storms forecasted for today :(
Maybe I should just head for the sunshine!! :)
I spent some time out there back in the mid 90's. From before Thanksgiving to Christmas, I think it got above 22* about twice. :eek:

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
I was on the inside of the T head, B dock, the CLEAN fountain out of the three there. My buddy was supposed to be there in a little(r) Baja, he spun a coupler at the fuel dock over at Jacksons.

Nice evening though, we had a few people partying out there most of the night, the Inn itself was absolutely DEAD by around 11:30, table all cleared out, hosing down the concrete at around 12:30. I guess a lot of people are on vacations this time of year or something.

Good news is I made it there and back and didn't break anything! Ran flawlessly, including hauling azz (well, as fast as my tank can "haul") to get in from the storm that never really stormed. It was looking nasty a mile in from the point, weather station was claiming bad cells over Aberdeen/Edgewood, warning of 30-40kt winds and heavy rain.................

I'm sitting in Port Deposit with boat on the trailer looking at blue skys :rolleyes:

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
Ikes brother said:
PJ, I was at the Inn last night around 10pm. Was on the dock with Vics Spectre and my friends Baja. Place was packed! :D
Up by the Tiki bar? I saw the Outlaw and the other boats head out for a ride in the evening, sounding nice.

Oh, there was a niiiiiiiice AT there too, left out this morning a little before us, cool paint scheme.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts