Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

Pics of my 1985 Scarab 1

14K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  robbdogg 
#1 ·
Here she is. Just got her in Sept. So had about 6 good weekends on the lake. Runs like a dream. just Needs some TLC.

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
sorry to dig up an old thread, but I'm curious what speeds this boat will hit. I'm looking at the same boat (84 scarab 21 foot) with a 350ci with a mild cam. The current owner doesn't know what prop is on it, other than it is stainless. any guesses? will it hit over 60 with the right prop?

by the way, yours in is rediculously good condition, I wish I could find one that clean.

#37 ·
I have the budget for a new Donzi, but I have to say that I will never sell my 21 Scarab for just plain floating fun, it has the perfect "Summer Date" layout with the killer tanning bed made for 2 in the back. The newer Scarabs are not bed friendly and the Donzi's have a hump over the engine so this boat is perfect!

I got mine in the $6K's and put allot of new stuff on her, now she is the ultimate lake swimming/tunes/bimini ect. machine.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.