Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video's coming, they take longer. Some of the videos are pretty good, some of the others my camera man was a bit too far zoomed in and real shaky but fun footage of everyone.

sunsation96, sol goode and mcbacb ran around with us today.

Sol Goode

MCBACB

96sunsation

Weedwacking and hedgetrimming services by UP_ROKTOY (this one is for Bo-G13)

Speedo Re-call, UP_ROKTOY was really moving today :D

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Wow, 3 Aggressors, I haven't seen 3 Aggressors run together since I sold mine in 2003. Looks like the big boats were all a bunch of wussys and backed out, sorry.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I had a "hose party" in your guys' honor. (ran both engines on the hose)

I was going to take a test trip, but it was 8pm by the time I was wrapping up. Oh well, next weekend.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Bayley said:
I had a "hose party" in your guys' honor. (ran both engines on the hose)

I was going to take a test trip, but it was 8pm by the time I was wrapping up. Oh well, next weekend.
Hope you have better luck with those motors this year.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Super24 said:
Nice pics! Are you really running close to 90? I know a 24 Super w/300x is running 80 tops.
No, I am honestly not sure where that came from, I don't tow with the key on, and the fastest I have seen is 83-84 (verified by my gps as well). GPS must have blipped and gone haywire for a second?

There was/is however a guy on long island that at one time was running REAL close to 90 with a 24ld and a 300x. I think his boat was stripped down, had a race hatch, lightweight seats, etc. But it was built before they started vacuum bagging the boats, so it couldnt have been that much lighter then mine....

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
oh man I love those Aggressors. fairly rare boat to see let alone 3 of them together!!! one of the few boats on my wish list

1 - 15 of 15 Posts