Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First : Bank of America royally screws up everything they touch and delays the sale of my boat for a week.

Second: The guy who is working my new new loan decides to take a vacation just when my paperwork is getting approved for a new loan to return from vacation and find out the bank doesn't give me what I ask for because he's not around to answer their questions.

Third: I get home tonight and sit down at the computer to do some work and hear tires screeching out front and run to the front door to see two kids pulling away after they've torn up the front yard and wiped out two big bushes that have adorned the front yard for the last ten years...

I run down the driveway but not in time to get a license number.

The next person that gives me bad news is getting clocked!

:devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Came home from working on the boat,wife informs me we had 3 quickie power failures.

Blew out my big screen tv:mad:

Hey,it's still got sound.Can I call someone here on our forum and have them explain to me what's going on....this way I won't need a picture:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
One of our lovely LIPA (local power company) "brownouts" fried several parts in my central air conditioning unit last night.....

Today will be in the mid 90's with high humidity..

Service techs are a little too busy to come for at least a day...

#*&@ !!!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok....

this morning I arrive at work and within 15 minutes one of our most important servers goes down...

as that server is coming back up, our firewall goes down and everything gets hosed......

then I call the place that ordered a new hitch for me. They called and left a message that had said it came in. I called them back and asked for service so that I could arrange to get it installed and they say "September"!!!!

thank god it's a no drill hitch.... anyone want to show up at my place some night next week and help me install this thing???

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff - the man has it covered tool wise...

got a big ole compressor in the garage with 100 ft of hose and lots of pneumatic tools and two floor jacks to lift that hitch up and hold it while I take the old one off and put the new one on.

thanks - great advice!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
SummerObsession said:
Man you guys are having a crappy week!
I won't tell you how GOOD my morning was, but here's a hint:
My lovely wifes lips and suction were involved!:D :laugh: :laugher: :winker: :shocked: :bigsmile: ;) :D

So let me get this straight...you vaccumed while your wife yelled at you:laugher: :gunner:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.