Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds SPECTACTULAR! I am so glad we get a second chance to see a full set of UTG songs - We all know what happened last time :( The Donzi ZX will surely be there!

-Anne Marie & Gary

·
Registered
10,224 Posts
Cant wait!. I was just getting warmed up when the toilet flushed last time! :lick:

·
Registered
244 Posts
There's a huge annual VROD ralley in KC that weekend so many are going to that. But I'm trying to get the one's who aren't to come to this event. Some might ride down from Niagara Falls and Ontario

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ok I mentioned the ride to some bikers from my VROD forum and there seems to be a good amount of interest. I wouldn't be suprised to see a dozen bikes or more showing up from PA,NY, and Ontario. I may have to set up the point for camping.....or get a bigger boat!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well, looks like the VROD gang wants to stay closer to home - most of them were coming from Ontario CA. So they're all talking about some ralley near Buffalo for this weekend.

But I'm still coming, Darrell's coming up with his new chrome chopper, and I'm trying to get Maguire to join us. Everyone else I know is wasting their Saturday going to a Wedding ( what a joke)

·
Registered
257 Posts
This weekends fun run FULLY TRIMMED is looking to be a good one. The weather is looking good for this Saturday. We will be departing The Old Boathouse at noon and returning there at five for UNDER THE GUN to follow at six. As for the entry fee we are going to leave it up the participants. We are thinking fifty dollars per person WINNER TAKE ALL, but again that will be determined at the drivers meeting.

If you have any suggestions lets here them.

Feel free to contact me with and questions. 315-657-0333

Hope to see you all on Saturday for a rocking good time.

MIKE

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
The run is still a go weather permitting Nolan has decided not to participate but Sissy ( Mike Cullen) and myself (Jeff) are gonna do the run sorry for any confusion any questions call 952 8779 or 657 0333

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
had a great time as always thanks Jeff, Sissy and Julie. it was a nice organized event with good friends and good times, after this weeknd it is hard to believe its the end of summer already.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts