Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks tcob. :) I saw 58mph almost full of fuel (270 gallons), I think I will pick up a few mph when the tanks get lower. guessing low 60's at the end of the day, but still just a guess.

These motors do not have quite the grunt that the verados have so I am sure the weight difference will have an impact on the top speed. Now I just have to find the time to burn some of the fuel off :D

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
fish said:
Thanks tcob. :) I saw 58mph almost full of fuel (270 gallons), I think I will pick up a few mph when the tanks get lower. guessing low 60's at the end of the day, but still just a guess.

These motors do not have quite the grunt that the verados have so I am sure the weight difference will have an impact on the top speed. Now I just have to find the time to burn some of the fuel off :D
The heck with those Verados! Get a set of 250xs Optis on there. You'll be faster and get better fuel economy than the Verados. :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
hap hazzard said:
The heck with those Verados! Get a set of 250xs Optis on there. You'll be faster and get better fuel economy than the Verados. :D
I hear ya, but my wallet does not have the same taste as my want list. LOL BTW, I saw a 21 liberator rigged with a new 300xs las week running just under 100 and still breaking it in. Daaaamn, my want list is getting farther and farther away from my wallet by the minute :D

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
fish said:
I hear ya, but my wallet does not have the same taste as my want list. LOL BTW, I saw a 21 liberator rigged with a new 300xs las week running just under 100 and still breaking it in. Daaaamn, my want list is getting farther and farther away from my wallet by the minute :D
me too . i want , i want , i want :D

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Mr. Demeanor said:
My boat runs so shallow I can cross a parking lot by peeing off the bow :D

Yes, thats a trolling motor on the stern.
all you multiple boat owner guys . i feel under priviledged :D

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
sct said:
S4Boat,

What props are you running on your CC?
Nice boat. My next will be something similiar.

SCT
shannon , i can't get over the interest in these things (cc's). they sure ain't your daddy's fish boat . perfect blend of a little bit country and a little bit rock n roll :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks S4Boat- That's what I'm looking at for my boat.

Tcob- That's a good analogy........it must have been inspired by a few Bud Lts!
My next boat will be a CC w/ dual 250XSs and a small cuddy in the front= PARTY BOAT!!!!!!

SCT

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
sct said:

Tcob- That's a good analogy........it must have been inspired by a few Bud Lts!
My next boat will be a CC w/ dual 250XSs and a small cuddy in the front= PARTY BOAT!!!!!!

SCT
:D :beers:

21 - 40 of 70 Posts