Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang just did a little cypherin here and if you look at the post count 1888 total and 323 for 1BoatNut you will see he has made about 17 percent of the posts:D :D wow:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW he really is the Number one Post Ho ain't he??:D:D Maxed him out ya did the good old 65535

JEFFJ said:
check it now!!!!!!!!

:)

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep he has 3465% of the posts now.....:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you set him to 0 oh boy would that be fun:D:D:D

JEFFJ said:
i hope he gets to savor it for a few minutes before I reset him...

:)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I know how to get even,,, show his GM !!!!!!! Just kidding !!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea wouldn't wanna get him in no Poop at work or nuttin:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
No,, I wouldnt do that,,, he goes through enough jobs as it is !!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I know how those car Dealship guys can be:laugher: :laugher: just up and run at the drop of a hat ya know?:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I never knew how bad it was till I met him. Like you said ,,,, drop of hat ..." your fired" it's unbelievable. I know the owner of a Chevy dealership here in Chicago,,, he laid off technicians, and that same week bought a Ferrari !!! Nice huh?

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep my uncle at one time owned a bunch of dealships and he was the same way, say he was losing money and lay off people and then buy Houses and boats and planes ...:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Makes your employees really want to work harder for ya now doesnt it. Some peole just don't get it !!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Wow, I missed my statistics and a whole damn conversation,some of which I was the topic.

This job is getting in my way. Think I'll quit. Why worry,as obnoxus said,will probabily get fired soon anyway. Hell,why not ,it,s boating season and gas is goinging up 10 cents a gallon every couple of days.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And it was a very nice conversation without you :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Now it actually dropped a couple pennies here... I dont get it... up 10 cents at a time,,, down 2 ,,hmmm

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
obnoxus, Huh ?
Are you sure your in the right post? :confused:
Don't worry about replying in every post, hopefully soon I will get busy at work and won't have time to post. Your do nothing status will remain the same:laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Um yes,,, your last post talked about gas prices,,,, don't worry Paul,,, we will get you those senility pills.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
and, you, busy at work,:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
you have some nerve,,,, I sign on and in every "last post colum, what do I see "1botnut"

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.