Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post Your Pets....The Pet's Of Fastboaters

I know alot of members have posted their pooches in another. Here is a chance to post all you.....:D

And obnoxus,I know you have a YELLOW Baja at home:D
!st is a picture of my cockatiel Visa,He's about 16 years old

Attachments

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here's Tazzzzzzzzzz....
She hates me(well kinda):confused:
She is a Red Bellied Parrot
Lets just say it's ok by her if I live in the house. Taz was found on a golf course by a buddy of mine. He stuffed the bird in Twix candy box,and proceded to golf. He then brought her here where I said I would not keep her. When I woke up the next mourning and turned on the lights,she said I Love You..She has been here ever since,about 4 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's Blizzard......A mut we rescued from the pound,and I fought with the Anti Cruelity Society.(Long story)He's about 4 1/2 years old. He got his name because when we went inside the shelter the weather was fine. When we left,a blizzard had come through the area.:D

Here he is helping me on the computer:laugher:

Attachments

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is Cosmo. He is a Blue and Gold Macaw that we got at 6 weeks old. For months we had to syringe feed him,until he was weaned .He talks fantastic. Sounds exactly like Mrs.1boatnut. He is 4 1/2 years old too!!! As you can see we were doing some collecting 4 1/2 years ago:gunner:

Attachments

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's Magoo.....He/She was given to us by obnoxus. It seems obnoxus's mother knew someone who was gettin rid of the bird. She gave it to her son,who proceeded to abandon it here.So now she stays in the computer room with me.It is a Maxamillion Parrot and aprox. 5-6 years old.
She loves her Daddy.
(thats me):rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And last but not least.......For those of you who don't recogonize this,it is a picture of obnoxus's Mom's ass. Now I ask you ,with an ass like that,wouldn't you keep her as a pet?????? Heff does:D :laugher:

Sorry folks,just could not help myself:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Here are my two Cats, Rocket and Thor. They were born in my room and I have raised them since they were about 3". They are much bigger now but both of them are spoiled rotten.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Here is my pet Bison, his name is "gorilla". Na only kiddin. They have an ELK and bison Prarie in Land between the lakes. Took the boys by today after the Lake.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
And at least MY bird poses for the camera !!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Tank, the box turtle !
We've had him for about 14 years now. Strange turtle in that he stands up in the corner to sleep ! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
1boatnut no wonder you have a problem with Racoons, bees, they think they are coming to the 1Zoonut house!!!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
I love this post... thanks Boatnut! Hey, did you ever think of changing your name to Birdnut?! ;)

Here's our vicious attack rabbits, Brownie and Jake. They use a litter box and love to wander around the house... can't let them wander too much because Jake chews wires and eats carpet. He peeled the wallpaper off my dining room walls, too (I never liked that wallpaper anyway!)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 184 Posts