Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey administrator Jeff or anyone who can answer my question.

This might sound a little rediculous,but I am
fairly new to computers and my boating knowledge far exeeds my computer knowledge.So my question is how do post pics.

I have'nt a clue!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
DS: MY answer depends on where you want to post pictures. I hate to answer a question with a question, but the procedure is a little different for the Photo Gallery that it is for attaching images to your posts. I have to run out the door right now and try to get some crabs for Duchunter... does anyone care to answer DS's question?
-----------------------------------------------
This is in the FAQ List:

What Are Attachments?
The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this board, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the board should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg png jpeg.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .
-------------------------------------------------------

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
dominator scott,when ataching a picture in a post,all you do is click on the browse button that is right below this box. Then you go to the file where the picture is,click on that,and when your finished with your post just hit submit reply. Your picture will be attached,just like attachments in e-mail..

Hope that helps

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Make sure image size is 600 X 800 or less. Whatever you read you pics with off the pic disc-it should allow you to change image size. Do so, then save as on desktop. Then retreive per boatnut directions.

·
Premium Member
9,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jeff
Boatnut&Gilla yold me to click on the browse button to add a pic after a post ,but I can't
find the browse button.
told you I was a computer idiot!!!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
just a note, if you post pics with the bb code pics have to be from a hosted site somewhere but you can post more than one...unlike when using the browsw button you can only post one per post.

example:
[img]http://www.totaldollarinsurance.com/images/sunsation200.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts