Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a power steering hose and both o-rings for the pressure side. Does anyone know where I can get one ASAP???

·
Registered
533 Posts
I normally go to The Parkerstore(Triad Fluid Power) or napa. Both of the ones here in town carry a ton of fittings and hose for all types of hydraulics. I would head to the Parkerstore first as they specialize in hydraulics more. Maybe a place to start as they will do it while you wait if they have the ends and so forth.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Pantera28 said:
I had one custom made. Thanks
Who made them?

I tried to get a Weatherhead/Aeroquip dealer to make me some and was told that they could not get that fitting end?! :angry1:

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
opie272 said:
Who made them?

I tried to get a Weatherhead/Aeroquip dealer to make me some and was told that they could not get that fitting end?! :angry1:
It's a standard fitting nothing special and any power steering service can make them. Even better, the mercruiser will cost you over $100 and I had mine made for $46.00 :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
As noted by others above, the local hydraulics supply / service store can make teflon lined stainless braided ones for what the merc ones cost... and can make high quality rubber ones like the merc ones for a good bit less than the merc ones... If you've got a good local shop, orten times they can do them for you in real time...

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wtfo said:
As noted by others above, the local hydraulics supply / service store can make teflon lined stainless braided ones for what the merc ones cost... and can make high quality rubber ones like the merc ones for a good bit less than the merc ones... If you've got a good local shop, orten times they can do them for you in real time...
They made mine while I waited. :D

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ikes brother said:
Did you get an extra line made? ;)

No...........I fixed the problem of where it was bumping up against the exhast manifold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts