Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
I posted a message about it last month....the only thing I noticed is that nothing is listed...

or am I missing something?

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea,I noticed they only had a few itemms also. Wonder if they are just starting out.I don,t think there is a charge though. I have some props I will put in our forum,there and on Ebay.I thought you posted it,but wasn't sure.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
well. I like he site and wrote him last monther offering to buy the site - he declined.

This site has been around for over a year now and is owned by an OSO guy that's in the computer business. He lives in SoCal and I think it's a hobby of his.

- jeff

would you guys like an auction site?

I can build one in a month or two..... I'll do it if you guys promise to spread the word...

:)

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
B'Nut, you mentioned that you had some props for sale. Do you have any 23P that would work on a Bravo 1? I currently have a 21P and would like to try a 23P. If you do have one how much would you want for it? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ecarl357...sorry I can't help you out. I got a 18.19 and a 21. You might want to call Dave Sunsation,he was selling alot of props.But to be honest if I remember his post,he didn;t have any 23's for sale either.Still might be wort giving him a call. If I come across something,I'll let you know.

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ecarl..I just remembered a post on another site(we all know who) Give this guy a call. He had a 23 Mirage plus and wanted $200.00. He was from Ohio. The ad was from 6-10-02,so not sure if he still has it.
Phone # is 513-863-1611
e-mail was....Http://[email protected]
Hope that helps,keep me informed,as I will stay on the lookout.
Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts