Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey boys and girls... I'm looking for a Stileto 22'' right solid hub prop for mercruser TRS/BRAVO..I have the left.. is there another manufactuer that a close match.. thanks.. Dave

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Taking our advise huh Dave !!! Actually,, look for a prop shop that will let you try one before you buy it,,, this way you know for sure.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no dude..REMEMBER THE STORY ABOUT THE 22 ON THE PORT AND THE 23 ON THE STARBOARD???? I WANT ANOTHER 22 FOR A SPARE SET...... I HAVE THE LEFT NEED THE RIGHT.. HOW YOU FEELING???

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
thats what I meant,, setting it up with the same,,, I thought thats what we talked about,,,, sorry,,, the melons a bit rattled these days !!!

I'm ok,,, right shoulders a bit stiff and sore,,, I am definatly better then my bike. I just wish I remembered the accident !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
OH I AM !!!!!! ( I never saw that girl before in my life honey !!! )

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Scarab3DMC said:
You know Dennis ..you could use that selective memory to your advantage...!!;) :eek: :rolleyes: :D :devious: :devious:

Believe me he is.
I saw him on Monday and the only difference I could see was, he definately looked a little smarter.:confused:
I think the next time he gets on a bike,he will be wearing a head bucket.Although if it comes down to head vs. concrete,I'm not so sure the concrete would win.:laugher:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANKS Paul...Just got the pictures back thanks again.. Wheres Skip?? Havent seen him post in a while...:confused:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
I was over by is house Monday buffing out my truck(looks good now)also he stopped by my house last night. I don't know why he has not been posting. Maybee his wife won't let him near the computer:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts