Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im looking to see if anyone knows what size props were factory with this boat Im looking to pick up top end please help thanks

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
I thought I might have the info you need in my files, but I don't. I'm not sure there was a std prop.
If you don't get an answer from another member, go to the Checkmate website.

http://checkmatepowerboats.net/

In the "talk to us" section, just fill out the info and type in your request.
They usually get back to you within 48 hrs with an answer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 303 convincer

The props that came on it where 27p mirage.
But i have 502 megs in mine. I still have the mirages if you would like them. I'm running 26p Bravo 1 lab finish
and get 77mph on gps.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Re: I have a 303 convincer

Festis said:
The props that came on it where 27p mirage.
But i have 502 megs in mine. I still have the mirages if you would like them. I'm running 26p Bravo 1 lab finish
and get 77mph on gps.
With 502 Mags and 27's I would guess 25 mirage was standard issue. Not the Mirage Plus.

I have a set of 25's you can try if you like. Just pay shipping.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I know the factory dealer literature lists the top speed of the 303 with twin 454's 330 H.P. to be about 71. I'm not sure what prop that was with though. The factory doesn't really have standard props per se. What they do is supply the dealers with a list of engines and top speeds for a couple of different "recommended" props. I have one of those lists from a year or so ago, that's where I'm quoting the speed figure posted above from.

If you give Mike Combs a call at the factory, I'm sure he'll be able to tell you what you can expect with a variety of different props.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts