what years did Cigarette make it?
what's the length
How much does it weigh?
what was the original power?
what's the deadrise on the v?

thanks

- jeff
Jeff,

it is not made by Cig, it is kinda a copy of the 24 Cig/Pantera(not sure on beam width, cig is closer to 8, but Pantera is less than 7).

They were made in the 90's-early 2000's outside of Atlanta.

Rick

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
My other boat is a Cig. These boats are the 24' long , 7' beam 24 degree deadrise that were splashed off of the 24 Excalibur (I think).They were produced from mid 70's (Detroit area) then moved to the Lake Lanier Ga. area in the 80's and were built until a few years ago. I am not sure of the weight .Original power was a 330hp TRS .My first "offshore" ride was in one back in 1983 ,My friend had a 78 with a Sternpower outdrive and a 482 cu big block.I was bitten and when I came across this project I bought it and have been working on it when I get time and of course $$$.

· Registered
8,257 Posts
RWS said:
My other boat is a Cig. These boats are the 24' long , 7' beam 24 degree deadrise that were splashed off of the 24 Excalibur (I think).They were produced from mid 70's (Detroit area) then moved to the Lake Lanier Ga. area in the 80's and were built until a few years ago. I am not sure of the weight .Original power was a 330hp TRS .My first "offshore" ride was in one back in 1983 ,My friend had a 78 with a Sternpower outdrive and a 482 cu big block.I was bittenand when i came across this project I bought it and have been working on it when I get time and of course $$$.
Yes,

I am pretty sure all of the 7' beam ones were copied from excalibur.

I didnt know they were around that long, HMMM, you learn something every day :D

· Registered
13,336 Posts
,My friend had a 78 with a Sternpower outdrive and a 482 cu big block.I was bittenand when i came across this project I bought it and have been working on it when I get time and of course $$$. [/B][/QUOTE]

I was in a X friends old excalibur with sternpower and a 427(I think)

tHIS BOAT SCREEMED!

I almost purchased it, but was leary of the old drive set up

This one was all white with an orange stripe

and candy stripe orange and white interior!

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.