Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

· Registered
311 Posts
Just got back on line from travel and caught this thread. I usually hang out in the tech. section. What a GREAT project! I totally restored one of these hulls about 6 yrs ago. Except it predated yours by several years. Mine is the original "MARTINI 7 METER" poster boat. Many "splashes" such as ours were done from the true original which was Don Arrnow's classic 27 ft. Formula. It got shortened, decks changed, and pads added in the many later versions but is still today one of the greatest, single engine, small offshore hulls going. There are some still actively competing very successfully in offshore racing. If you check my profile you can see a picture of "your" hull running. Keep up the great work! I love to see stuff like this! --- Jer

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Jerry ,
I have spoken with you before about the 72c trans that I have .I think that your boat is actually only three years older ,this one is a 1980 ,If my memory is correct yours is a 77? I have not taken any pictures lately to update the post.

Rob

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I dont think I will make the speedwake Hot Hole party in two weeks .I still have to get the Cig out of storage. I am finally making some headway.I have applied the second coat of Bilge Coat,at least one more coat.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.