Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I ran the boat for the fist time today in the driveway,and the later in the river.The boat ran smooth,started ,idled shifted etc.River had 3-4 footers as there is a hell of a nor-easter blowing today.Boat did not rattle nor did the deck shake when we hit a wave.The only RH prop that I have is a 27 mirage.It jumped right on plane with no tabs and a full tank of gas.I only ran the engine to about 3500 rpms . :) :) :)

Rob

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
09-06-06
I am down here at Lake Cumberland for the week.I put the rest of the interior in on Thursday and headed south!
Spent all day fri & sat. working on a few things ,wax etc.
I have ran one tank of gas through the boat.I am still learning the boat.I have not ran any "speed runs " yet.
I have run 60 mph @4100 rpm with tabs all the way up and drive slightly trimmed.The boat feels real stable at 60.I have yet to run on the secondaries .The carb is jetted a little rich.I changed to 82 primary's (Running a P.valve) from 84's.

· Registered
219 Posts
Gorgeous work! Same hull as Pantera, P&D, Martini, etc..Splashed from the original Aronow Magnum 24.

What are the specs on your engine? Will definately be interested in speeds you get with her. Looks like you have an Imco extension box w/3" lift? Same as I have on the P%D I am working on.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.