Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of anyone looking for a Radar Arch.
Just took one off of a 38 Scarab Thunder.It would
not fit thru the garage door ! Either the bar had to
go or build a new garage.Goodbye Arch!!!!!!!!

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
80 1/2" center to center on the bolt holes, all aluminum, holes up top with grommets for lights, radar, etc. looks like this:

Best offer. Prefer not to ship, but will.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
the one on my boat is off a scarab kv, would have to be a very decent offer for me to sell it though. :D
pics:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Sebastian said:
Would yours fit a 1987 Scarab 38 kv? And how much would you let it go for? Cheers, seb
Yes , it should as thats where I took it from.
I could measure it just to be certain.
It will lean back correctly on the KV, on my boat it stands too straight up,angle isnt right..
Honestly I wasnt looking to sell it,makes my boat "different"
and I have my speakers,gps and lights mounted in it
and it give me something to dive off in the cove!
but I am hard up for money so for something like $1500 I would consider it.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Trouble said:
Anyone know of anyone looking for a Radar Arch.
Just took one off of a 38 Scarab Thunder.It would
not fit thru the garage door ! Either the bar had to
go or build a new garage.Goodbye Arch!!!!!!!!
Please give me a call, I need one for a 38Kv, 315 952 6729 Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
HTRDLNCN said:
Yes , it should as thats where I took it from.
I could measure it just to be certain.
It will lean back correctly on the KV, on my boat it stands too straight up,angle isnt right..
Honestly I wasnt looking to sell it,makes my boat "different"
and I have my speakers,gps and lights mounted in it
and it give me something to dive off in the cove!
but I am hard up for money so for something like $1500 I would consider it.
Could you give me the measurements, so I can be sure it will fit a 38kv? And do you have a phone#? mail it to me at [email protected] please, thanks!

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
seaduce said:
man i love these old post. get's everyones blood goin :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:
yeah sometimes if your not careful you'll be responding to something from years ago... bUt then again sometimes its nice to bring back to life some oldy but goodies

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Does anyone have an arch for sale, I am thinking on installing one on my boat.
I should ave taken mine off the Baja before I traded the Baja in on the Apache, Stupid me but whatever, water under the arch now LOL
So does anyone have one they are willing to part with? I do NOT want one of the tubular arches, I want an aluminum one or a fiberglass one. A Scarab arch or a fountain arch would be fine with me, I believe a sonic arch would be too wide for the gunnels of my boat and I want mine to arch back like a traditional one not like the sonics arching forward.
Anyone have one they want to sell? If so post up and post a price you are willing to entertain for it
I dont have my exact measurements at the moment but I know from measuring the width of the boat for the sunbrella cover I just had to make towards the rear the overall width is 7 foot 8 inches wide so I am probably looking at a base width measurement around 7 foot 2 inches inner width to 7 foot 5 inches outer width or 86 to 89 inches wide.
Height is probably in the 45-52 inch range give or take
Now I can alter an arch to a point by cutting it and refiberglassing it back together with some tig welding of the inner tubular structure then reglassing the outer aluminum or glass skin so I can take something within reason (obviously a cruiser arch thats 10 feet wide is out of the question)
so anyone out there have anything they want to dump? I do remember Joe from Deland FL had a formula arch he wanted to get rid of for free I just had to come and pick it up.
Anyone???
Thanks
J

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Still looking for an arch!!! Fountain preferably

Does ANYONE have a fountain arch off of a 35 lightning or 40=42 lightning? Older style that arches BACKWARDS not forwards, the newer 42 and 47's that sweep forward have a curve in it and im not down with that.
Looking for a width measurement from outside to outside of roughly 77-80 inches and outside measurement of around 82-85 inches. (I am guessing these things can flex a little bit if needed. would prefer all mounting base plates an nylock nuts but not necessary if I find the right arch Ill fabricate backing plates and purchase SS Nylock Nuts.)

Anyone please????????? Even a Baja arch off a 30=42 Baja ES or similar?
Fiberglass only please, Not interested in a tubular type fishing arch that holds fishing rods.
Please guys, in need of some help. All the links from before are all dead and cant find anyone that has one but I have looked at thousands of Fountains online and I can honestly say about 3% of all of them have arches on them so people are taking them off in droves but where are they all going?
If ANYONE could help me out with a lead it would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Jason

PS IM REALLY kicking myself in the hump because I left my arch on my baja when I traded it in. That was the DUMBEST thing I have ever done, UGH im so pizzed at myself.
J

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.