Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Got 2 3/4 inches of rain from that storm last night. The first 2 inches happened in the first 45 minutes of the deluge! :rain:

The good news is, the algae blooms that were gathering in here are gone this morning! :D

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
We got hammered last night! And the night b4, and the night b4 that. Down the road from my work apparently looks like a war zone, However, I have not been by it yet. 2 houses in the past 2 nights have been struck by lightning. One of which burnt down to the ground.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
it's been a bastage here, lucky to get one day out of every weekend since the beginning of June....

Hopefully August will be better.

·
12,273 Posts
No hail, just "copious" amounts of water!

Checked out the boat this morning when I took the dog out, not one spot of bird chit to be found! :p:

·
12,273 Posts
:bigsmile: Thank You.........

I even enjoyed chemo! :laugher: Didn't have to shave for several months!

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
I've had no reason to complain about fuel $$$ towards boat...that's for sure. So far it's been one of my cheapest years and I'm going way back.

Unbelievable huh ? 10ft+ snow last winter and this summer it seems like we've gotten 10+ft of rain. :dead: :laugher:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
This is one of the worst summers I've seen in a long time, Rainy, Hot, Humid, since May, and Rainy, did I say Rainy..I've taken the boat out 1 time so far.. we've had T-storms almost every day for so long I can't remember when we didn't..

It's Suppose to be nice Tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
We, too, here in "sunny" Florida have been having a LOT of grey days; drizzly days; rainy days. We have NOT been having the typcial ... sunny all day and get our 5 pm thunder storm. Gray from the moment I get up and gray til I go to bed. Reminds me of living in New Jersey during the winter!

Had a WICKED storm Monday. Crack & Boom at the same time. I lost my phone AND internet from that storm. Believe it or not, did not loose tv. All are Verizon Fios which makes it strange. Any how, finally got the 2 fixed yesterday late afternoon.

We have been needing the rain... but... this has been a tad bit too much.

All this rain does make it a tad bit entertaining at work... on the 23rd floor and is neat to watch the clouds and rain roll in....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts