Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JEFFJ said:
I will have GEB conduct an independent audit and we will let her make the final determination. Perhaps I should not attempt to read screens the first thing in the morning any longer...

fair is fair and the winners will be awarded in spite any mistakes I may have made.

thanks for the attention to detail stuchamp.

of course, she's still sleeping so I'll have her check it out later this morning. If I made a mistake I am truly sorry and apologize.

- jeff
OK Fastboaters, I just completed my independent, impartial review of the contest entries (and no, Jeff didn't wake me up to 'do it' - what a shame! :mad: ).

And the real winners are (those who guessed #22 as their 1st guess with no evidence of editing the post):

Stuchamp - 1st
Obnoxus - 2nd
DuckHunter - 3rd

You three will receive a super-cool SPEEDWAKE White T-shirt as your prize, just send Jeff a PM with your size and address.

Thanks to EVERYONE who entered the contest, and special thanks to Gilla for allowing us to not only scrutinize him, but the rest of his illustrious force! :D

Stay tuned... more contest fun to come (from now on I will review Jeff's results... and maybe next time he'll 'wake me up' to 'do it')! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scarab3DMC,
I did notice that you were the fourth person to choose #22, but since you've already had the priceless pleasure of an evening of culture with Boatnut, Obnoxus and Enigma, there's nothing we could give you that would compare to that! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
GEB,
Thanks for you hard work resolving this drastic mistake by our forum slave!
Thanks again
ducHunter:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
greeneyedbeacher said:
Scarab3DMC,
but since you've already had the priceless pleasure of an evening of culture with Boatnut, Obnoxus and Enigma, there's nothing we could give you that would compare to that! :D :D :D
Funny how culture and corrupt both start with the same letters !!!!:D :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts