Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rochester Offshore Powerboat Association (ROPA) will hold it's 17th annual Seneca Lake Battleship Poker Run on Sat July 21 on beautiful Seneca Lake in central NY. The weather is always great this time of year. You owe it to yourself to check out one of the longest held runs on a gorgeous body of water. Check www.rochesteroffshore.com for more info, contacts and an application. $1000 minimium 1st place plus other cash and prize table prizes!

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE!

More and more sponsors coming onboard! Minimum $1000 1st place, cash up to 5th place and cash for worst hand. Also cash for best team theme, best detailed engine compartment and (gulp!) costliest breakdown! Hopefully we won't give away the last one and we'll make something up. Of course there is a free prize table for all paid participants and charity donations to Mercy Flight Central and CURE for childhood cancer. We may not get as wild and crazy as some other good runs but we've had beautiful days on a beautiful lake and a great (included) barbeque buffet 16 years so we must do something right.
www.rochesteroffshore.com for applications and contact info.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most people I've talked to haven't had a chance to get their boats running for the year yet. I have a new to me boat that is a rebuild job and it's not ready either. The following Sun., June 1, we will be sponsoring a Coast Guard courtesy exam (free) at the Charlotte boat launch from 10-4.
Check out or new website for all the seasons events and applications www.rochesteroffshore.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.