Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

Rochester Offshore Powerboat Association

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  whiplash-1 
#1 ·
The Rochester Offshore Powerboat Association will hold its annual Seneca Lake Battleship Run on Sat. july 17th on Seneca Lake , NY. This run has been called one of the best small runs in the country (limited to 80 boats)! Check out our website at www.rochesteroffshore.com for all the info. Hurry though as the deadline is fast approaching!

#2 ·
Well, it's about time you posted on here. At least you don't have to pay for the privilege. :cool: See you in a couple of weeks. ( I changed my vacation day - thanks for waking me up)

#3 ·
:star: Thanks to all the volunteers for their tireless efforts to make this years Battleship run a huge success. Also a great deal of thanks goes to the sponsors and participants who kept everything safe, lent a hand to boaters who broke down and showed the class that the residents of the lake have come to expect of us. Hope to see you all at next years run on July 16th!
President Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.