Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thus far we have the following celebrities coming to Rock The Bay:

Dave "Big Kahuna" Hare

Mitcher "Air Bursh" T.

Jennifer Anniston

Kelly LeBrock

The Hooters Girls - (for real) - The Hooters Party Barge (house boat) will be our after lunch Card Stop on Fairlee Creek (aka home to Jellyfish Joel's) - it is being redone and will be surrounded by barbed wire to keep out the riff raff.

:)

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
:eek: :eek: OMG you're kidding right. There is no way you got a celeb that big to come.... I can't believe Mitcher T is going to be there... Will he be signing autographs.....My wife thinks he's sooooooo hot.... :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
If I meet Jennifer Anniston (for real), I'm not coming home!

Dave and I will fly in in my Cherokee, so everybody take cover, ok? I've heard we are staying at the Jennings resort. How could I resist?

I'm really looking forward to it, see you there!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mitcher T said:
If I meet Jennifer Anniston (for real), I'm not coming home!

Dave and I will fly in in my Cherokee, so everybody take cover, ok? I've heard we are staying at the Jennings resort. How could I resist?

I'm really looking forward to it, see you there!
yes, mitch we have the master guest suite all set up for you - hare....that's another story - he can sleep in the boat parked outside.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
I'm not too worried about Bulldog Hare, if the airport has security...they probably won't let him leave the premises anyhow.

Thanks for your hospitality Jeff, you're great!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
FTM said:
I wanna see Jennifer in a bikini on the back of Jeff's boat please. :)
I wanna see her on the back of MY boat in NO bikini :)

BTW.....my daughter works at Hooters as a summer job :rolleyes: ....... so you guys stall the hell out'a there :p:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kidnova said:
I wanna see her on the back of MY boat in NO bikini :)

BTW.....my daughter works at Hooters as a summer job :rolleyes: ....... so you guys stall the hell out'a there :p:
I'm gonna tell Jennifer's dad you said that...

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
AGRESSOR said:
I see Dave often!

mitcher doesn't impress me!!!

Jennifer seems to be a B%[email protected]

and Kelly is old and ragged!!! :(
DUDE......you sound bitter......... :eek:

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
My two pals are dogging me.......ok... game on for the big event. Those who live in.....never mind, this'll be a great weekend and look forward to meeting all the folks on the right coast.

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
ok your kidding right, Jennifer will not be there... I don't believe ya... I would KILL for an oppotunity to tag and release :lick:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and the hits keep coming,,,

got another Outerlimits registration today - just a 42 Outerlimits with only 2,200+ HORSEPOWER!!!!!

swing batta, batta - and she's outa here!!

:cl2:

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have not seen Kelly leBrocks picture in a long time, I bet she still loos good! She was a real looker back in the day...one of my absolute all time favs!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and the registrations keep on coming...

get registered now...

Count is up to 34 boats pre-registered...

170 MPH 48' Skater joined the ranks today....

Unless My Way shows up - I don't think he's going to have much competition.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and more registrations...

"Jammin" Jim Kennard - Custom Home Builder Extraordinaire and Boat Racer from Brant Beach New Jersey who also happened to be last year's first place winner and who also paid for an open bar for everyone will be coming again this year.

Jim said "look out everyone, because I'm going to two-peat and be walking away with the big cash jackpot" - best of luck Jim and can't wait to see you guys again!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts